Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekend Recap

Well my quiet weekend plans turned into way too much drinking! It all started out innocently, the bf and I went the SA's Spring Tour of homes, hoping to get decorating ideas since we'll be closing at the end of June, by the time we got all our stamps, we had just enough time for me to hit the mall to use my "City Cash" that was to expire that day and make it in time to watch the Spurs lose again to the Mavericks, oh well $10 Miller Lite buckets helped to ease the pain! Afterwards we threw down a few shots at the house and made out way out to the club scene with a friend of his. They were both pretty tipsy by then so just like girls spent way too much time in the bathroom right when we got there, leaving me alone in a club I had never been in! I ended up scoring 3 free drinks (yes, I still have it in me!!!) and made their jaws dropped when they FINALLY returned from the bathroom! LOL I ended up getting most of our drinks that night, LOL but it made the night even more laughable. My bf just HAD to get tacos before heading home, so we hit up a taco stand on the way home and he came back to the car with enough trays to feed an army and suprisingly we ate it all (note: I only had 2 tacos, but still!!)

When I woke up Sunday I had a headache the size of a dump truck! I didn't get wasted Saturday night, so I blame it on mixing 4 different kinds of beers! So after getting the perfect hangover remedy (Freebirds) we went to check on the house, take measurements and did a little shopping before we both crashed and burned and needed a nap by 3pm! We just ended up staying home the rest of the day and ordered in dinner and watched Desperate Housewives and I ended up falling asleep during Grey's Anatomy, thank god they are doing reruns tonight and the season finale tonight!! Anyway I hope you all had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

Wow. It seems like you had a great weekend. My was uneventful. I literally roasted in Shiprock. My parents put me to work setting up their A/C. It sounds like your having fun in SA though. Too bad the Spurs lost. ha ha. Hope you have a great week.

Mon May 15, 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home