Monday, May 01, 2006

Fiesta Fiesta


I know, I know I haven't blogged in almost a month!!! I've just been out enjoying that San Antonio has to offer in it's "Spring" months!! The bf and I decided to buy season passes to the Six Flags here in San Antonio, so one Saturday was dedicated to checking out all the roller coasters and such and it was so much fun! And after our weekend of roller coasters "Fiesta" rolled into town. Still in my first year living here, this was my first year attending Fiesta and I must say it was HOT and a lot of fun!! I have enough beads to make it look like I flashed all of New Orleans, but of course I did not have to flash anyone to get my beads! There are so many events to Fiesta, such as the Oyster Bake, NIOSA (Night in Old San Antonio), basically they are just different events/venues to drink at! I saw tons of people carrying around their own pitchers of beer! LOL But it was all in good fun! LOL Anyway, so that's where I've been folks, there, work and oh yeah the gym!

In other news I am finally heading back to the Land of Enchantment (NM) this week!! I'm so excited I fly out Wednesday and fly back on Sunday. I have not been back home since Christmas so it's a much anticipated trip back home!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home