Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Gym is actually worth it!!




Last night was dinner and a movie night, well it was suppose to be anyway. Due to the fact that we're addicted to movie popcorn we always try to watch the movie before eating dinner as to not ruin our appetite by eating dinner, yeah we're weird that way! Anyway, after fighting 5pm traffic and arriving at our destination, the movie we wanted to watch ended up being at another theatre, not wanting to fight traffic just to get there in time, we just decided to skip the movie and go to dinner at FreeBirds (if you live in TX and have one in your city, Austin, College Station, Houston, San Antonio, I highly suggest this place!) and this is where the pics come in. I've been trying lately to up my efforts in slimming down and have therefore been killing dedicating myself at the gym, this includes averaging about 30 miles of running per week and lately throwing kickboxing classes into the mix. Up until recently, I have thought my efforts have been fruitless, but *sigh* I'm so glad for archives. I noticed a difference between a pic taken in Nov and the one taken over the weekend at the strawberry festival, I actually look a bit slimmer. (Note: that's actually the same guy in both pics LOL he saw the difference between himself then and now and actually listens to me when I tell him he looks better without facial hair!! LOL) Anyway back to my post, I'm taking a tangent there, actually I dont' remember the point of my story, but hey bottomline, I've lost some weight!! Yay!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

you look great!

Fri Apr 14, 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Will Shady said...

Yeah, there is a difference. I should probably take some pictures of myself to see my progress too. That's an idea. Anyways, have a good day.

Mon Apr 17, 09:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good! Keep up the hard work!

Wed Apr 19, 12:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home