Tuesday, March 07, 2006

25 isn't so bad

Every morning when I have to drag my ass out of bed, I always wish I had a sugar daddy so I didn't have to go into work. I know I worked hard on my degree to become an Engineer, but still it would be so nice to just be at home and have the days to myself! LOL Yeah I say that when I have to get up, but after some morning caffeine, I always wonder if that really would be the life? I mean I would technically have no money of my "own" I would probably be expected to keep the house clean, I would have no reason why I didn't make it to the gym or why I didn't prepare healthy meals, LOL I wonder??

I have such a short attention span as it is, I get bored very easily, so I wonder if that would come into play?? I wonder if it'd be "fun" for a few weeks and after I've rested up and lost the last 10lbs I would be ready to go back to work?? Anyway just a few thoughts that run through my head when I'm hitting my snooze button for 5 more minutes of sleep.

In other news, I turned 25 this past Sunday! When I was younger 25 was my "scary age" I had so many things I wanted to have done by the time I was 25. I wanted to be married, I wanted to start having kids at 23 (what was I thinking there? Oh yeah I hadn't been "out"!!) and a few other miscelleanous things. I mean at 25 I have graduated college, I have a loving boyfriend who talks about getting married, I'm building a house with mentioned bf, I have a good paying job, I have money to buy whatever I may need/want (Note: with no sugar daddy!) So all in all I think I'm pretty well off for 25, but wait I don't have any kids! At this point I'm not even sure I want any kids, how funny is that. I mean I love my nephew and niece to pieces, but it's always nice to give them back to their moms!

5 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

Wow. 25. I'm playin'. Yeah, I guess it would be nice to have a sugar daddy or suga mama in my case. But it would get old after a while. I'd feel funny askin' for money and lookin' after dis person. So go on, Steph, and live it up. Kids can always come later. 25 ain't got nothin' on 40 years. Those are many accomplishments you've got under your belt there. Much props to u. Anyways, I gotta take off. TTYL.

Shady

Tue Mar 07, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Happy belated birthday!!! 25 is a wonderful age! Had some of my best times around that age.

Tue Mar 07, 04:59:00 PM  
Blogger j said...

30's my scary age. scary in that i will be a real adult, out of my 20's. happy belated!! i'm glad you are happy with your life, as you should be :).

Tue Mar 07, 08:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated...I know how you feel. I'll be 24 this year and I can't help but think about all the things I thought I would have done by now and where I would be.

When you're younger, you think wow that's old, but when you get here it's like wait, it isn't so bad...I still have lots of time :)

Wed Mar 08, 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Word about the Kids. Happy Birthday Darling. It only get's better from here. :)

Fri Mar 10, 02:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home