Monday, February 06, 2006

Monday, Monday.....

Go Steelers!!!!

I just want to say how happy I am that the Steelers won the Super Bowl. I ended up having a pretty good weekend. I went to the San Antonio Rodeo, no I'm not a cowgirl, and I technically didn't go to the rodeo itself, just the rodeo grounds. It took us about 5-6 hours just to look at everything and we spent a lot of money! Oh well it was fun and the first rodeo I've been to in years, I think the last time I went to one I was 8 years old! Along with the rodeo came the bad eating. I ate way too much on Saturday and then Sunday wasn't any better because of the football festivities, I mean how can you NOT eat healthy on Suber Bowl Sunday! But alas, I am heading to the gym today after work to get in a hopefully good workout!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Khurram said...

So you enjoyed Super Bowl, Hope you 're doin' good. Visit my blog sometime. *Smiles*

God bless you.....

Mon Feb 06, 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger j said...

i'm so psyched the steelers won too. great game. oh, and you;'re linked! :)

Mon Feb 06, 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Will Shady said...

Dang Steph. So did you have a sober superbowl? I wish I did. Anyways, Go Steelers! Yeah!!!!

Thu Feb 09, 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home