Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy 2006!!!

Well well well, it seems I have taken a serious vacation from my blog!! Well my holidays went great! I spent some much needed time in New Mexico visiting family and just having a blast! I in no way stuck to my diet, I just can't get food out here that tastes that great! Hey that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

For New Years I was back in San Antonio, but my boyfriend and I decided we would spend it up in Dallas hanging out with his friends he used to work with. I bought my first bottle of "ice wine" to ring in the New Year and I must say it was great!! If you haven't tried it already, you've got to try "ice wine"!!!! We spent practically no money on the festivities, we ended up Q'ing it up with his friend's cousins who provided everything from the shrimp to the alcohol and let's just say there was more than enough to go around!!! There were literally cases and cases of champagne, which I think I may have ended up drinking too now that I think about it........I couldn't have drank that much, because I did wake up hangover free.....hmmm???? I finally uploaded all my pics from my digital camera to the computer so will post some in the very near future.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I'm glad you had fun. I wound up in bed by 10:30.

Mon Jan 09, 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Will Shady said...

I hope you had fun. I on the other hand had the hangover from hell! U must be the smarter one. Where are the pics at?

Tue Jan 10, 08:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home