Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF???

Well I started my morning off well, I got a speeding ticket!! It was so unjustified!! A school zone starts where the flashing light sign is right? At least that's how it goes in New Mexico, where my current license is from, anyway he stated that the school zone starts further back (where he clocked me) and is indicated by a sign (Note: I redrove back and the only sign present is a sign indicating a cross walk ahead.) He clocked me a 31 (lower than 35) and said that I was in the school zone, which I defianetly opposed, after I handed him my NM driver's license he asked if I had a Texas driver's license, having not had any caffeine at this point, I shot back with, "Well if I had a TX driver's license, I would've handed you that and not a NM driver's license now would I?" and he walked off to write up my ticket! Frickin ASS!!! Anyway I fully intend on disputing this ticket because it was totally unjustified! *Sigh* So I'll be spending Jan 5 in court!

I've had my morning soda (caffeine) so I'm feeling a little better. I was supposed to get my hair cut and highlighted last night, but when I drove there I was informed they lost power and I had to reschedule my appoitment, this is after driving 45 mins in 5 o'clock traffic, needless to say I was a tad bit PO'd!! This just hasn't been my week!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

eeeee owwwwww, sorry to hear your bad luck. Things can only get better from here. :) chin up!

Fri Dec 02, 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

People think I'm so gross b/c I drink soda in the morning instead of coffee. Nice to know I'm not alone.

Sun Dec 04, 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home