Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My first deadline.....

As many of you may know I just started this job, well I start back in September, but I still feel like the new girl on the block. I was recently given my first big project to work on which I have been working on diligently, but there have been a few episodes of web surfing at the same time. Anyway I told my boss today that I would be done with this project, if not today, then by tomorrow morning, knowing I'd have to be kicking ass to get it done! *Sigh* I guess I'm still in the position where I feel the need to make an "impression" Anyway so I'm going to be very busy, oh well maybe the time will pass quicker!

I can't wait for the weekend, we have tickets to see Dave Chapelle, "Rick James Bitch!" So that's what I'll be doing this weekend, I've only seen a few, actually a couple other comedy acts live and they John Leguizamo and George Lopez. I really didn't understand George Lopez because it was mostly geered towards Hispanics, which I'm not, and in Spanish (which I don't speak) but it was still a fun night! My sister is a huge Dave Chappelle fan, well not just that she is a HUGE stand up comedy-type of thing person, so of course she has most of his DVD's which in turn I've seen on days we, okay I was bored and had nothing else to do besides buy something to drink and watch comedy all day, which really happened more than it should of, but hey it was fun!

Why am I still writing when I have the deadline looming over my head???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home