Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Countdown to Partay Time

I went to school at NMSU for several reasons, but one of the reasons was my favorite sister lived in Las Cruces. We always had a great time together, it never really seemed like we are sisters even though she is my older sister by 7 years. I consider her my best friend. We were roommates for 3 years and then we decided to live apart, even though she only moved within a 2 minute walk if that!! So when I moved here to San Antonio, it was hard to leave her, she was always my partner in crime and just about anything else. But I'm glad to say that I am going back to Cruces for her b-day. I've decided to throw her a Pimps and Hoes birthday party? Any of you guys ever hear of one? I've been to one before (noted: without her) and basically the guys come dressed as pimps and women as the latter, so I told her of this and we are both excited!! As I've noted earlier my life out here has become not your typical 24 year old girl. Anyway I'm in the process of planning that. I've already bought my plane ticket now I need to find some "pimp cups" to go with the "pimp juice" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home