Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Not cracked up to what I thought

Well I had a pretty uneventful Halloween. I went to the gym right after work, went home, did some laundry and cooked dinner. How must I ask did my life get so boring!! I think a lot of it has to do with the relocation. I moved out here to San Antonio, not knowing anyone, the closest friend I have is stationed at Ft. Hood and we are suppose to hang out sometime! Oh yeah, I have a few scattered in Austin as well.

If I were still partying it up in New Mexico (yes there are places to party there!) I would have called into work yesterday due the the fact that I would have either been still drunk or my headache would have hurt down to my knees!!! But what can I say, I work for a better company, actually do work and get paid more, but is all that really worth it? I'm happy to say though that I've bought a plane ticket back to Las Cruces (where I went to college and where my fav sister lives) to celebrate her b-day! I'm so looking forward to that weekend I can't even tell you!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aarwenn said...

Wait, so you broke up with him?

Might want to change your profile--it says you're getting married sometime in the next year. You moved out to San Antonio to be with a guy who makes you pay him BACK for things? It's one thing if you ask him for a loan, but what kind of guy takes you out to dinner and then asks you to pay him back?

Wed Nov 02, 07:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home