Thursday, November 17, 2005

I can't sit still

Tomorrow is Friday!! Not only is it the weekend, it's also time for my trip back to NM. Yeah I know who gets excited about going to New Mexico? But I get to hang out with my favorite sister who just happens to be celebrating her birthday tomorrow and my other sister who just happens to still be in town on a freak accident, okay sickness. My flight is in the afternoon and I get to El Paso around 2pm. I'm finding it hard to work today, but I have a lot I still need to get done before heading out tomorrow. I still need to find my "hoe" gear for the party on Saturday, but that's another story.

I'm so tired today at work, I just bought the first season of "Lost" on DVD and have been addicted to that show ever since! I get home from the gym around 8ish and after watching just one episode they suck you into watching another one, and then another one. I hate it, but I can't stop doing it at the same time. I haven't seen any of Season 2, because a friend just recently recommended it, so it looks like I'll have to wait to view Season 2 when it comes out of DVD unless I decide to break the law and illegally download it. bwhahahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

New Mexico? I used to live in Albequrque when I was little. Favorite time was watching the hot air balloon races. We lived near the fair grounds.

I love LOST. Also am huge 'Friends' fan...Target has the boxed sets on sale this week for $19.99. Am going to the store shortly. :0)

Thu Nov 17, 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Beans said...

omg
i have yet to still see "Lost".
I am lost.

Fri Nov 18, 07:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home