Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally Friday!!!!

It's finally Friday!! It's also Veterans Day, so Happy Veteran's Day!! The company I decided to work for exchanged today's holiday in place of the day after Thanksgiving, so alas here I sit at work! Today I'm really hating the fact that the days are switched but I know I would hate to come in on the Friday after Turkey day so that's helping me make it through the day.

I'm going to see Dave Chappelle on Saturday, I know it's going to be a great show, I've seen his past two as mentioned previously, but that's just how excited I am. I'm also back into my routine of hitting the gym! Yay! My introductory trainer mentioned that he hadn't seen me forever, but I had really been going to a different site, but now it's just easier to go after work. So that was my excuse, although it really wasn't an excuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home