Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's finally cold!!!!!!!!!

I've had the weirdest "fall" ever. I grew up in Northern New Mexico, literally 10 minutes from the Colorado border so I know what snow is and what cold means. I lived there until I moved away to college, granted Southern New Mexico, but it still got cold at night. Since I've moved here to San Antonio, it does not even feel like it's November, and that Thanksgiving is just NEXT WEEK!! Last week I was wearing shorts and tank tops!! Something you never see in NM in mid November! This morning that all changed it was freezing on my way to work, I actually had to turn on my heater! I'm hoping the weather stays like this so it registers with me that it's November and I have to start my Christmas shopping!! Tonight San Antonio is on "freeze warning" which means tomorrow morning there will be 50% more accidents since I'm guess these Texans will flip out and suddenly not remember how to drive since it's a "freeze warning" morning, not that they know how to drive anyway!

Today is Wednesday, which means it's only a couple more days until I'm heading back to Las Cruces, NM to hang out with my favorite sister and another sister who just happens to be there as well!! I'm going to take my trusty new camera with me and take some pictures of the before mentioned party!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Steph. I welcome stalkers. ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Wed Nov 16, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Ok..I'm cool with the cold as long as it isn't in the mornings. Then I have a HUGE problem with it. I hate being cold first thing to start out the day.

Sat Nov 19, 05:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home