Monday, December 19, 2005

6 more shopping days left.....

Today is Monday, so for me that means back to work, but this is going to be a short week, I only work through Wednesday and then early Thursday morning I'm flying back home!! Yay! I can't wait I'm so excited. I get back late Tuesday night and that makes next week only a 3 day work week again and then the following week is a 4-day work week, with the New Year holiday, so the next three weeks are looking good! This past SundayI finally made myself go Christmas shopping and much to my surprise got most of it done, I still need a few minor things, but must say for a family my size, it was such a relief to get it all done in just one day! My bank account is hurting right now, but hey it's all in good fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home