Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not dead.....

I know it's been almost a whole week since my last post! I've been here but with really nothing to say. But today I must say that it is freezing here in South Texas!!! Our high today is 32 and that's the high! I've been in this weather before, but not here in San Antonio, come on just this past Saturday I was wearing a sleeveless shirt! Not I'm wearing a wool pea coat, a nice one I may add that I was forced to spend $150 on, but hey it makes me look all grown up!! I have to admit though, that I'm actually enjoying this weather, this is how the weather is back home, this is how it's suppose to feel during Christmas. Now I feel all Christmasy and stuff! I want to start wrapping present, smell the scent of scotch tape (I know, I'm weird, so what) while wrapping gifts, but I can't wrap my gifts, because the last time I checked, you can't take wrapped gifts on a plane without them thinking you're a terrorist! So I will have to wait it out another 2 weeks. I am flying back home in 2 weeks! I'm so frickin excited I can't stand it! My boyfriend won't be coming with me, which were both a little upset about, but circumstances aren't allowing it (family drama, which I don't want to get into here) so it'll just be me!

This weekend is my company's Christmas party, so I've been trying to find something to wear. It's at the Hilton off of the Riverwalk, so I'm guessing it needs to be a little more than jeans and I nice top right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Ah the Hilton....that will be a lot of fun. I love Christmas parties...just don't get drunk and do something totally embarrassing.

Thu Dec 08, 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home