Friday, December 09, 2005

TGIF!!!

It's finally Friday!!! I've got lots planned for this weekend, well just Saturday anyway. I have to of course hit the gym, get my hair done, cut and highlights and then hit my Company's Christmas Party, which is being hosted at the Hilton off the Riverwalk! I still need to find something to wear to that thing which is also included in my Saturday plans. Rudy and I are also going to check out a house we're interested in and finally find a much needed real estate agent!! I need to remember at my Christmas party, that I can't get too drunk and make an ass out of myself in front of all my new coworkers!!! So, since there is cocktail hour at 6pm, I'm going to limit my drinks at the party to 3! LOL and then save the rest for after the event, when I'm no where in site of any! This is the first Christmas party I will be attending that's my own, the company I worked for last year, I didn't go to, because well I just didn't feel like it, I did go with my sister to hers and it was great, but the people she works with are so cool, they all go out together on a regular basis and do the happy hour thing all the time. Here on the other hand is a completely different story. Anyway all I can say is i can't wait for today to be over with, this has been a long ass week and I'm ready to not be working already!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Today I spent more time fighting shopping traffic than enjoying peace and quiet. Tomorrow I shall chill out.

Sat Dec 10, 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home