Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not Drinking

I swear I think I'm averaging, one post a week!! How this is possible? I have no idea, I sit in front of a computer ALL DAY long, so you'd think I have time to post right? Hmmm I need to look at my time management and figure it all out, okay maybe not, but I'll try to post a little more often.

The reason I may not be posting, is my life is really boring right now! I really don't have much to say on here. I could come on here and talk about my day to day life, but that would just bore the hell out of you, so I digress! I am making plans for the month of Feb. though, I'm vowing not to drink for this long month! I know, how does one make such a admentment with the Super Bowl just this weekend, but Yes it is my plan and so far I'm going strong on day #2!!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

What up Steph,

Much props to you for entering the desert of sobriety. But alas, I am going to be drinking during the Superbowl because it makes it that much more exciting and fun. But I ain't looking forward to the next day and driving back with a hangover. Believe me! I actually stopped at a rest stop last time. Anyways, be strong and don't give in.

Thu Feb 02, 07:47:00 AM  
Blogger j said...

why don't you start the month long sobriety after the super bowl? it would be more fun, haha. thanks for stopping by my blog. want to trade links?

Sat Feb 04, 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Huw said...

You were wise to chose Feburary, for it is the shortest of all the months.

Sun Feb 05, 03:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home