Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gym or hookup?

I've moved!!! Well I'm still in San Antonio, but I've moved homes! LOL I now have 2 roommates who seem to be pretty cool and the big big news is, it's only 3.5 miles to work!!! Before I was driving at least a 40 minute commute in the morning so I'm loving this!!

The gym I go to is just a madhouse with all the new resolutioners!!! I went on MOnday and I'm glad I get into work early so I can leave work before 5pm and get to the gym before the 5'ers get there by the time 5:30 rolls around there are literally no treadmills left and since I've been going to this gym since September I feel like I have senority. I run for about an hour on average so when the newbies give me a look, I just keep on running! People need better gym etiquette!! When I was at the gym on Tuesday running on the treadmill there were two girls who were noticeably still in highschool not even working out they were just chatting with 2 guys trying to hook up, I looked at the guy who was also running next to me and said, "God I hope I didn't act like that when I was in high school!" It was just terrible to watch!! That's not the only thing, when I was leaving the dressing room, I saw a girl putting on makeup BEFORE her workout! I mean do you really look that bad without makeup that you need it on only for it to smear while you are working out, assuming your there to workout! Okay I'll stop at that!

One thing I love about San Antonio, is the stop lights! You can sit there for a while, think about reapplying your makeup and when you finally decide to you STILL have time to put on your powder and lipstick and not even miss a change in the light! I love it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I wish I lived closer to work...right now I'm 45 minutes away. I couldn't have roommates though. I might kill them.

Thu Jan 12, 04:40:00 PM  
Blogger Will Shady said...

Dang. The gym I go to is pretty ghetto too. Anyways, I couldn't go out drinking and smoking even if I wanted to cuz I don't know nobody here. Well keep up the good work. I want to move too. :)

Thu Jan 12, 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home