Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hump Day

I just want to restate how much I love my new running shoes! They are just great!! Last night I ran 8 miles! It was great!!! Other than that, there is not a whole lot going on in the lovely state of San Antonio, except I just realized today that I haven't seen the sun since Thursday!! We've had nothing but cloudy, dreary days since then. It's all suppose to clear up today only to come back tomorrow, but I'm not complaining, I love this type of weather, all the more reasons for me to move to Seattle! Yeah right, I'm just about to pay enough money to stay in TX for some time now, so I guess I'll have to settle for a bit! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

I disagree Steph. You should move to Seattle. Just kidding. I enjoy cloudy dreary days. Here in The Land of Enchantment the sun is bright and shiny in the clear blue sky!

Wed Feb 22, 09:47:00 AM  
Blogger j said...

i love seattle. never been to san antonio. 8 miles? wow. i haven't ran that much, in like, ever, haha.

Wed Feb 22, 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Are you kidding? I can't run five feet.

Sun Feb 26, 07:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home