Thursday, May 11, 2006

No deadlines here!

I had planned my trip back to NM for a little over a month and a half so it was something that I was couting down for, since I hadn't been home since Christmas. So at work, I was marking off the days and counting the minutes before I left. I was even working extra hard at the gym, I know I have no idea why I was doing that either, so now that it's all said and done, I really don't have anything else to look forward to. I'm still marking off the days as they go by on my calender since it's become a habit, but I don't have any days circles over and over. I finally caught up on rest last night, I crashed and burned around 8pm and today it was all business here at work, I finished up all looming projects and I'm already planning on going to the gym tonight, but it's all without merit. It's hard getting things done when you really don't have a big date to look forward to. I guess it's the procrastinator in me, or maybe it's the ADD in me that constantly needs something to do/look forward to in order to get the rest of life done, who knows!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I"m a lazy bum. No matter if I have something to look forward too. I see my friend in Denver in August and I haven't seen him a few years and I've gained some weight and I keep sayig "I need to lose 10 lbs" but I still haven't done anything about it. Infact, I seem to be eating more. :)

Sat May 13, 10:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home