Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just when I thought I'd have a nice quiet weekend to myself........

After sufferering my hangover last weekend, I think my exact words on Sunday were, "I'm not drinking for at least a month!" Anyway that was short lived!! I completely forgot that I'm suppose to head to Austin this weekend with the bf, and who can go to Austin and NOT drink so looks like I'll have to jump ship and swim to catch up when I get back on Sunday! Oh well. I fully intend on limiting my alcohol intake only so I don't make an ass out of myself in front of his friends lol and I intend on taking my running gear and getting a nice long run in on Saturday at Town Lake! So let's all drink to that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

Haha. Wow. That will be great. So how did everything turn out?

Mon May 22, 09:20:00 AM  
Blogger j said...

haha i vowed to myself last year not to drink for a month, but that lasted about one week. i hear you on this. enjoy your trip!

Wed May 24, 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

cheers!

Thu May 25, 09:06:00 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

cheers!

Thu May 25, 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home