Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ummm......yeah

So I know it's been forever and a day since I've posted on here, but I swear I have been insanely busy!! The biggest news is I have called it quits the with bf, things weren't the same and rather than drag out all my drama here, let's just say we grew apart and leave it at that. So now as some of you know we just got a house together, so I've decided to move out, but I really haven't gotten a start on that just yet. But there are reasons when we both finally agreed it would be better for one of us to move out (duh!) Texas was hit with what they're calling "winter blast" so I really can't be shown any new places until today or tomorrow at the earliest!! So I've been stuck at home, yes they even cancelled work for 2 days Yippee!! But being stuck at home with your ex boyfriend != fun. So what have I been doing you ask, well thankfully, the gym I go to did not close down so I've gone to the gym both days, got in a killer workout yesterday (I ran 6 miles in 49 minutes) and have just been laying around watching tv, trying not to worry about finding things to do!

It was hell I tell you, just plain out weird, so I'm going to make a huge attempt to find somewhere to live this weekend and hopefully be out by the end of the month and then yes I'm single again!! I have not been single since moving here to San Antonio, I'm almost relieved, it's like I can see the city for what's it worth and not have to worry about making my plans around someone elses!!

In running news, I'm still scheduled to run the 3M half marathon in Austin on the 28th although I was planning on staying with the ex's friends, so I may need to make lodging adjustments, more to come!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOW mama, I'm totally shocked you guys broke up so shortly after the new house. WOW, I hope it all works out for you.

Sat Feb 10, 10:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home