Monday, August 28, 2006

Welcome Miles

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm a parent!! Yup I have a life entrusted upon me, yikes!! But I'm not that type of parent. I'm now the proud owner of a Beagle!!! While reading the paper on Saturday, the bf noticed an ad for a pet expo being held this weekend and since we've been looking for a Beagle unsuccessfully since we've moved into the house we decided to give it a shot. Sunday morning bright and early we ventured over to the the center and sure enough there were Beagles!! Rudy ended up buying one and that just made our Sunday even busier. We had to buy the crate, the collar, puppy food, the leash, etc. We played with the puppy most of Sunday and finally decided on the name Miles! He's so adorable!!

Last night he spent most of the night crying, howling, but I got up early this morning and played with him for about half an hour. After getting ready for work I took him for a walk through the neighborhood with a leash that's probably a bit too big for him, but he enjoyed it!! I'm going to head back during my lunch hour to take him out again and the bf should make it home before I get home from the gym!

In other news I'm doing alright again as far as weightloss. I've been sticking to getting back to myself, hitting the gym hard and now doing even more cardio since Miles entered my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

I'm curious as to know why you named the dog Milo . . . Beagles are nice dog cuz my parents have one. Not a full blooded beagle but one mixed. U know how about rez dogs. Anyways, I luv me some puppies. Dang. I wish I graduated school already cuz it looks like your having so much fun with the new house and eveything.

Thu Sep 14, 03:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home