Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update

Wow has it really been almost a whole month since my last post!!! Well here's the latest and greatest. We finally moved into the new house, FINALLY!!! They are still doing a few minor touch up while we're in it, but nothing really drastic! A couple of weekends ago a few of the bf's friends came into town to help us install ceiling fans and to also see the house. We could have had the builder install ceiling fans but we wanted each room to have "custom" fans and not the plain white fans the builder would have installed. We also finally have cable and the cable modem. It took them a while to get out to the house but now that it's installed it's great. The plasma was also delivered, we're now just looking for a console since we've decided to mount the plasma on the wall. Other than that it's just been unpacking and getting rid of unneeded things. I've also spent more money than I have in a long ass time!! It seems like we're always at Sam's Club or Wal-Mart or Bed Bath and Beyond!!! It's crazy I tell you!! Anyway here are some of the pics from the bbq we had when we finished installing the ceiling fans. You'll have to excuse the hair, I had been unpacking and what not ALL frickin day!! I swear it looks like I have a mullet or something going on there!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Will Shady said...

Haha. A mullet? J/K. Dang, it looks like your moving on up. I sounds exciting shopping for new stuff to put in a house. I probably would've been glued to HGTV trying to get some great ideas. Congratulations.

Thu Sep 14, 03:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home