Monday, July 10, 2006

I can hire people to do that?

It is so HOT here!!! The heat mixed in with this humidity is starting to take it's toll, but hey I guess that's just summer in Texas. Anyway, things here in San Antonio seem to be going good, our close date on the house is still looking to be the 28th of July, I keep double crossing my fingers on that!! I pray everything gets done on time and that there are not too many fixes they have to do once we do our final walk-through. We have finally ordered the majority of our furniture and I think are pretty much down to final details, but still need all the extras like decorations, new plates, etc. but I think we're going to hold off on getting all that stuff until after we move in and see what our "theme" is going to be.

Thankfully Rudy has decided to hire movers to move all of my furniture that I have in storage to the house. I have been dreading all that moving, so now we won't have to worry about it, we can just pay other people to do it!!! So now I'm in the process of looking for the best deal and trying to book them before they fill up. If we moved the furniture ourselves I know we'd end up fighting because of course I would have the better solution of how the get the piece of furniture up the stairs! LOL So now I can just sip a margarita and tell them where to place the item! *Sigh* Life is good!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! It may seem like a hassel to move and do all the furniture shopping now, but once you're settled in it will be so worth it!

Thu Jul 13, 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Yeah, good idea. Save a lot of time from not fighting.

Fri Jul 14, 11:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home