Tuesday, August 22, 2006

But it's not my Birthday....

I am fast approaching my one year anniversary of living in San Antonio. I moved here Labor Day weekend of 2005 right in the midst of Hurricane Katrina. Anyway I've mentioned to the bf that it doesn't feel like a whole year has passed, time seems to go by quicker as you get older, so I guess I'm getting older! Anyway we've been doing a lot of shopping for the new house and everytime we walk by the Coach counter I've mentioned my want for one. Well it seems I don't have to wait any longer. Last night the bf came home with one!!

Isn't she lovely??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG she's beautiful!!! I love it! Congrats! :)

Fri Sep 01, 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Will Shady said...

Wow. Must be nice for someone to buy you something you've wanted. I ain't much of a shopper myself. And yeah, a year passes by quickly when your on the working world. But school is passing by even more quickly cuz I'm constantly busy.

Thu Sep 14, 03:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home